- no thanks my imagination already knows what the sepia tone photo you took of a windmill looks like and it doesn't care.
- You wouldn't believe how flammable other people's Christmas lists are.
- If you think about it, the more appropriate question is: who poops with clothes on?
- By all means, please, chew gum, I was just thinking how I miss the sound of you eating with your mouth open.
- If you unmask The Hamburglar it's Jared from Subway.
- Trailer Park Gift Idea: Soccer Shin Guards (take tops off and cut bottoms out of two Pringles cans)
- Trailer Park Gift Ideas: Skis (two expired license plates and some duct tape).
- Trailer Park Gift Idea: Dental Appointment (box of Chiclets and superglue)
- Trailer Park Gift Idea: Shaving Cream (leftover Cool Whip)
- Trailer Park Gift Idea: Breast Enlargement (duct-tape and a couple Capri Suns).
- Trailer Park Gift Idea: Harry Potter Wand (unbroken chopsticks from Panda Express)
- HEY GUESS HOW MUCH EVERYONE ELSE ON FACEBOOK CARES ABOUT THE GIFT YOUR BOYFRIEND GAVE YOU FOR CHRISTMAS?!
- Late Edition (my TV pilot spin-off of Early Edition), where yesterday's paper shows up today, did not receive the reception I had hoped.
- Pretty whacky how all these people at the DMV know so much about driving and nothing about English!
- It's illegal to text and drive but go ahead and burrow your head in that McDonalds bag on the steering wheel.
- You've probably seen Tom Cruise in Legend, but have you seen Tom Cruise in Legend while eating grilled cheese?! Totally different movie.
- Dear Santa, despite yearly requests, there is still no subway that runs from my bedroom to Chili's. - Krista, P.S. The cookies are poisonous.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Posted by Krista at 1:02 PM