- So, we're just going to let Justin Timberlake keep acting? Great job people.
- "Danger" is my middle name. I just spell it "Marie."
- I have the scariest costume of all time this Halloween going as "sneezing while driving 70 mph @ 515am can't top that
- Putting a hypothetical gun to your child's head doesn't help them choose a cereal any faster. FYI
- I bet wars are, like, crazy loud.
- When I die, I'd like to be melted down and made into decorative necklaces that my friends and family feel forced to wear.
- My grandma asked me if my co-workers were nice to me. I said no. You guys are screwwwwwwwed.
- Getting ready to watch See No Evil. I hope the cops are ready for all of my "I heard a weird noise!" calls.
- This movie title is bullshit. I'm seeing evil already. Hold me.
- Uh oh. There are people having the sex in this movie. They're gonna get butchered for sure.
- Guys, can you all send me your parents phone number? I want to let them know how great you guys are doing onFacebook!
- My son had a fascinating booger situation on his face this morning that I'm calling "Hitler Walrus."
- I'm getting fat. **looks deeply into your eyes as I lick brownie mix off the beater**
- Don't watch me count stuff. I know you're counting in your head at the same time. It's distracting. And now I have to start over. Again.
- I like to set the tone with potential suitors by holding my dog up in front of my face and saying "ARE YOU MY NEW DAD" in a Yoda voice.
- no roughage for me thanks. I like pooping to be a struggle.
- I wish Dora and Diego's backpacks would just shut the F up already.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Posted by Krista at 3:02 PM