- Add an apostrophe to The Adventures of Tintin and you have a way cooler movie about getting ur car windows darkened & avoiding the popo & etc
- "I hate you so much I could just rip my own butt off and die!" ~ Bees
- High-heeled sneakers, I do not accept your challenge.
- Let's not say you're fat. Let's say it's fascinating your birth certificate is a bathtub filled with ranch dressing.
- It's funny how we all just accepted the song 'Black Velvet' as if it actually made any sense.
- Now ask yourself: Am I working hard enough to make sure every single person I come into contact with knows I'm vegan?
- Just made my books dust hats, some little dust pants and dust boots to go with their dust jackets.
- Apparently social services doesn't cover "feeling weird at parties."
- I'm not allowed near playgrounds because of a court order that says I'm way too good at monkey bars. (I'm also pretty money on a slide)
- It's a pity that cows have four stomachs but no way to make breakfast burritos.
- I spent the last hour molding a little man out of Starbursts and now I have to explain to him about death.
- It's good you mentioned your cupcakes are "made by hand" because everyone would've thought they were made by feet
- In Texas, you can run over teenage boys weaRing saggy skinny jeans without penalty. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty rad.
- YOU GUYS I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG BUT I WAS JUST CHOSEN TO TAKE A SURVEY
- Once again you have grossly underestimated the amount of paper I require to dry my hands, automatic paper towel dispenser.
- If you think people are jealous of you, it's only because you don't realize that you're lame
Monday, February 20, 2012
Posted by Krista at 1:04 PM